Friday, October 12, 2007

Our Little Tea Pot

My sister, Laura, a junior at UT-Knoxville, came home today for a wedding. The girls just love her and Ruby wants to BE her. Ruby recently announced this news: "When I grow up, I am going to UT and I will study to be a TEA POT." Hmmm.. We did tell her she could grow up to be anything she wanted to be...

Our friends, Daniel and Charissa Yusi and their two sweet kids, bennett (2) and Norah (11 weeks) come over for dinner tonight. Bennett and Ruby are great playmates. Life has sure changed from when Daniel and Josh were in a band together in high school to watching 2 toddlers bang on Josh's drums in the garage. "NEW NORMAL" is my new phrase and having our children in the mix makes it all the more special.
Charissa made great cookies for our dessert tonight. Ruby had eaten two and proceeded to ask her Daddy for more. When Josh said "No" for the 3rd time, Ruby looked at Josh with her "I am SO SERIOUS" face, gave Josh the "HAND" and said "Well, then, put those cookies away!!"

No comments: