Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shirley Temple

Ruby thinks she is Shirley Temple. I bought her one movie, knowing how she loves theatre, singing, and dancing and the kid is hooked! She has me roll her hair now and puts on tap shows for us. She has us call her Shirley sometimes, but when she missed her mom, she wants to be Ruby again.

Ruby and Violet attend THE MUSIC PLAYHOUSE once a week. This is a Mommy/Daddy and me 45 minute music class that we have been a part of for almost a year. I actually am now an official Saturday teacher for a couple of the classes. Both girls love it and sing the songs all week long....well, Vi bounces when she hears them. I have a few more spots in my classes if you know anyone interested. www.themusicplayhouse.com



Quotes:

Grandma: Why are you cleaning your room?

R: Because we are trying to sell our house.

Grandma: What does selling your house mean?

R: It means that you buy a new house to live closer to someone you love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dental Floss is pronounced "Dental Cloth"

Ruby had her first dentist appointment last week. All went well as the office had Mickey Mouse playhouse on flat screen tv's over every chair, a tiny door to walk through, and fun toothbrushes to choose from. We didn't quite make is to "the scary picture chair." (x-ray). Maybe at the next appt!
________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.