Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, we had a great Valentine's Day today. Ruby, Violet and I woke up to 3 vases of flowers on our dining room table. Ruby and I each had a real rose and Baby Vi had a stuffed rose...all from Josh/Daddy! What a surprise! V also got a tiny stuffed hippo and R got a ladybug jump rope. I got some great treats as well. New 600 thread count sheets and a picture for our kitchen!! Major brownie points for my sweet husband!!

Josh and I decide to delay our date and take the girls out on a date to Chuck-E-Cheese instead. Violet loved the Big Mouse..Ruby...not so much. By the way...very "interesting" people go to this place on Valentine's Night.


New comments:

R: "I am going potty, so don't come in. I need my PRIVACY!!

When opening her V-Day gift:

R: "This is Soooooo exciting!

No comments: