Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend shenanigans!

Well, Thanksgiving break is winding down and we wanted to give you a sneak peek into our....well..."Superchickness" ways... Here are a few of the highlights.


Violet got her first taste of "real" food. Sweet Potato baby food at Thanksgiving! She was so excited that something tasted different than NEOCATE, her horrible prescription formula, that she wouldn't stop grinning. She was so excited that she'd forget to swallow and it would all dribble right back out! We are watching our sweet baby for allergic reactions and, Praise JESUS, she can eat Sweet Potatoes!

Eating with Josh:

Ruby: "Dad, May I have some peanut butter for my apples?"

Then, she looked down at her plate, realizing there were no more apple slices and
said,
"And some more apples for my Peanut butter?"

At dinner:

Heidi: "Ruby, you have to eat two more bites of broccoli before I will give you more yogurt. It will help you grow big and strong."

Ruby: "No thanks, Mom. I just want to stay a little grrrrr." (girl)

Playing with Grandpa:

When asked by Granpda to play Doctor together, Ruby replied,
"No Thanks, Grandpa. I'm busy.

Grandma Explaining Thanksgiving:

Grandma: "Ruby, at Thanksgiving dinner, we will go around the table and say what we are thankful for." What do you think you will say when it's your turn?"

Ruby: "Do you know what I am thankful for? Well, ...I'll tell you WHO! That little Grrrr right there!!! (pointing to Violet.)


No comments: